中文简体版    

Weekly summary of CBEX Projects (October 30-November 5)

  In this week, China Beijing Equity Exchange (CBEX) completed transaction of RMB582 million of state-owned equities, and the construction industry, electricity and heat production and supply industry, transportation, warehousing and postal service industry ranked the top 3 in terms of the transaction price. The newly listed projects amounted to RMB11.119 billion, and the electricity and heat production and supply industry, culture, sports and entertainment industry and the real estate industry ranked the top 3 in terms of the listing price. The professional platforms such as Beijing Financial Assets Exchange (CFAE) have released several important projects.

  I. Transaction of state-owned equity

  In this week, CBEX completed transaction of RMB582 million of state-owned equities, up 18.05% on a year-on-year basis. Of that, the non-state-owned capital accounted for 85.71% of the total transaction projects, and 94.67% of the total transaction price, indicating that CBEX has played an important role in serving the mixed ownership as an important platform for the non-public capital to participate in the state-owned enterprises restructuring. The construction industry, electricity and heat production and supply industry, transportation, warehousing and postal service industry ranked the top 3 in terms of the transaction price. The project of “20% equity of Beijing BeiAo Grand Ceremony International Cultural Development Company Limited” held by a subsidiary of Beijing State-owned Assets Management Co. Ltd. was transferred to a private enterprise.

  This week the newly listed projects amounted to RMB11.119 billion, a substantial increase on a year-on-year basis. The electricity and heat production and supply industry, culture, sports and entertainment industry and the real estate industry ranked the top 3 in terms of the listing price. The project of “20% equity of Huaneng Power International Limited” held by a subsidiary of the Bank of China Co. Ltd. was listed at RMB8.974 billion as an important project of this week.

  II. Real assets and non-state-owned equity projects

  This week CBEX promoted several real assets projects. The project of “RM714 & RM715, Towercrest Plaza, No. 3 Maizidian West Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing” held by a subsidiary of China Energy Conservation and Environmental Protection Group was listed at RMB13 million. The project has a total construction area of 441 square meters, used for the office purpose currently.

  With regard to the non-state-owned equity, Sichuan Qinglong Convention & Exhibition Center held by Sichuan Qinglong Industrial Economy Development Co., Ltd. was listed at RMB95 million. The property is located at No. 9, Qinglong Avenue, Sichuan Pengshan Economic Development Zone, with a construction area of 54672.99 square meters, land area 31833.00 square meters, and 37 years of land use.

  III. Financing and investment promotion projects

  This week CBEX promoted several financial and investment promotion projects. The project of “70% capital increase of Beijing Clover Grass Industry Technology Development Center” plans to raise RMB130 million. The target enterprise was established in November 1994 with registered capital of RMB40 million, 100% held by the National Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service. The enterprise plans to increase the registered capital to RMB133 million with the restructuring, and the National Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service holds 30% of the shares, or RMB40 million of the registered capital, and the newly introduced shareholders hold the rest 70%, or RMB93 million of the registered capital.

  IV. Transactions of professional platforms

  In this week, the professional platforms of CBEX have also listed several important projects. The Creditors’ Rights of Beijing Forest Tourism Development Company was listed at CFAE at RMB22 million. The total creditors’ right of the company is RMB46.4654 million.

  V. Dynamic quotation

  A total of 66 projects were listed with the dynamic quotation system, including the administrative real assets, vehicle and bulk real assets. The total listing price was RMB421 million. And 32 projects were transacted with the dynamic quotation system at RMB7 million. The bulk real assets were sold at a premium rate of 24.86%, the administrative real assets at a premium rate of 372.32% and the vehicle at 29.53%.

  

Copyright © 2010 China Beijing Equity Exchange. All rights reserved